WESSEL-Drilling and Routing machines allows drilling of extremely small drill diameters as well as drilling of pocket holes with exact depth related to the board surface.
- Granite base with high accuracy air bearings
- Laser-adjusted axis with linear measuring systems
- X-and Y-axis with high dynamic maintenance-free linear synchronous motors and Heidenhain-Linear measuring system
- Air bearing drilling spindle with a max. of 200,000 rpm
- Combined drilling-routing spindle with a max. of 125,000 rpm
- High positioning and drilling speed by minimum moving masses
- Compact design, space saving machine with large working area
- Automatic board changing system, electro-pneumatic controlled lifting system for magazines containing 23 stack positions
- Proven control system like SIEB & MEYER CNC 44.00 offer compatibility with different program formats
WESSEL-Drilling and Routing machines meet the highest precision requirement and permit drilling of extremely small drill diameters as well as drilling of pocket holes with exact depth related to the board surface.
As a result of many years of experience with the manufacture of drilling and routing machines for the PCB boards, all WESSEL machines guarantee permanent, high results and precision combined with the highest reliability.